2024 Chamber Sponsored Community Events
- March 13 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am in City Hall Community Room
- March 16 - St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2pm on Bridge Street
- April 10 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am in City Hall Community Room
- April 25 - Annual Chamber Awards Dinner at the Opera House 6pm-8pm
- May 2 - Spring Fling Business Expo
- May 8 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am in City Hall Community Room
- June 1 - September 28 - Market on the Grand at Jaycee Park
- June 1 - Grand Ledge History Day
- June 12 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am in City Hall Community Room
- June 20 - August 15 - Music in the Park
- June 22 - Yankee Doodle Day - Market on the Grand, 2 PM parade, kids activities, music, beer, and fireworks at dusk
- July 10 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am in City Hall Community Room
- August 9 - Movie in the Ballfield at Fitzgerald Ballfield
- August 14 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am in City Hall Community Room
- August 16 - $1000 Golf Scramble at Centennial Acres, Sunfield
- September 11 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am in City Hall Community Room
- October 5 - Grand Ledge Fall Festival at Jaycee Park, Island Park, and River Street
- October 5 - Grand Ledge Beer Fest at Fitzgerald Ballfield
- October 9 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am in City Hall Community Room
- October 25 - Bridge Street Trick or Treat on Bridge Street
- November 13 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am in City Hall Community Room
- November 30 - Small Business Saturday
- December 6 - Night Lights Christmas Parade and Festivities
- December 11 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am in City Hall Community Room
The Chamber truly appreciates the generosity of our local businesses supporting the Chamber and the work that we do to make Grand Ledge a great place to live and do business! We host several parades, networking opportunities, a farmers' market, concerts, and various holiday events. Take a look at our 2023 Annual Report to learn more about our Chamber's past accomplishments.
There are several opportunities for food trucks to participate in our community events. Some events only allow for one food truck, so you are encouraged to sign up early.
Donate to the Chamber's Foundation
The Chamber appreciates the generous support of our community. Your donation makes our charitable foundation happen! The Friends of the Grand Ledge Chamber provides services, funding, and scholarships to students and other individuals within the Grand Ledge community to assist in locating jobs, promoting career advancement, and providing general education.
The foundation promotes community development through beautification and cultural advancement measures such as visual improvements to the Grand Ledge area by the use of art, history plaques, greenery, and limited structural improvement projects. The activities are conducted within the Grand Ledge area school district, which includes approximately 30,000 people.
WILX- Studio 10 On the Road in Grand Ledge
Help support our local community small businesses with the purchase of various Grand Ledge shirts. For each item sold, $8 will be donated to the Chamber to be distributed among the Chamber member small businesses. Go Comets!
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community? Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.