Schedule a Chamber AppointmentIf you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact Amy at 517.627.2383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming 2021 Chamber Events
Please note that some of these might be subject to change per state regulations and guidelines.
- February 24 - Career Curiosity Webinar
- February 26 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- March 24 - Career Curiosity Webinar
- March 26 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- April 23 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- April 28 - Career Curiosity Webinar
- May 6 - Annual Dinner at the Opera House
- May 22 - October 2 - Market on the Grand at Jaycee Park
- May 28 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- June 3 - August 27 - Music in the Park at Jaycee Park
- June 18 - Yankee Doodle Salute to American Heroes
- June 19 - Yankee Doodle Day Parade, Kids Activities, Music, Beer and Fireworks
- June 25 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- July 23 - Movies in the Ball Field
- July 30 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- July 30 - Movies in the Ball Field
- August 20 - Golf Tournament at Grand Ledge Country Club
- August 27 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- September 8 - Coffee and Conversation Chamber Breakfast Meeting
- September 16 - Fall Business Expo and Community Open House
- September 24 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- October 8-9 - Grand Ledge Fall Festival
- October 13 - Coffee and Conversation Chamber Breakfast Meeting
- October 22 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- October 29 - Bridge Street Trick or Treat
- November 10 - Coffee and Conversation Chamber Breakfast Meeting
- November 26 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- November 27 - Shop Small Saturday
- December 3 - Night Lights Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting
- December 9 - Coffee and Conversation Chamber Breakfast Meeting
If your company or business is interested in sponsoring any of the above events, you will notice lots of new choices this year! We have added some to accommodate the virtual world we have been living in since the spring of 2020. There is also more options for connectivity within our community partners to help strengthen all of Grand Ledge.
2020 was quite the year!
What a whirlwind for our community, the state, the country and the world in 2020. As a Chamber, our goal has been to support the city, the community, and local businesses to ensure economic development within the Grand Ledge Public School District. In the past, we have done this by hosting events in the community as well as providing resources to businesses and connecting them with potential customers.
Since March we have had to stop all community events and the Chamber has been focusing on helping businesses just survive. We are so thankful for the support we have in the community from our members that have enable US to stay afloat and provide these services to local businesses.
In 2020 the Chamber has:
- helped connect businesses with financial resources
- referred businesses to safety protocols
- interviewed local citizens on why they love Grand Ledge
- interviewed businesses about their programs
- sold T-shirts online to support local businesses. Click here to purchase one!
- educated ourselves on protocols and updated mandates
- worked in conjunction with local community partners to ensure we are maximizing our relationships
- stayed on top of executive orders
- been a resource for small business relief Click here for a list of resources!
It has been business as usual for the Chamber even if it looks different now. Our operations and event committees have been meeting regularly to help decide the future of our 2021 events. It has not been an easy task in a constantly evolving situation.
Help support your local Grand Ledge Community small businesses with the purchase of a "WE ARE GRAND LEDGE" shirts and our NEW "Eat Shop Play" shirts. For each item sold, $8 will be donated to the Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce to be distributed among the Chamber member small businesses in the Grand Ledge Community. Go Comets!
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.