2023 Chamber Sponsored Community Events
Please note that some of these might be subject to change per state regulations and guidelines
- Saturdays thru September 23 - Market on the Grand from 9am-1pm
- June 14 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am
- June 17 - Yankee Doodle Day
- June 22 - August 17 - Music in the Park from 7-9pm
- July 12 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am
- August 9 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am
- August 11 - $1,000 Golf Scramble at Grand Ledge Country Club
- September 13 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am
- October 7 - Grand Ledge Fall Fest and Beer Fest
- October 11 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am
- October 27 - Bridge Street Trick or Treat from 5-7pm
- November 8 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am
- December 1 - Night Lights Christmas Parade and Festivities
- December 13 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am
2023 Chamber Sponsorship Opportunities
If your company or business is interested in sponsoring any of our upcoming events this year, please fill out the Sponsorship Opportunities form and return it to the Chamber office.
Thank you for supporting the Chamber and the work that we do to make Grand Ledge a great place to live and do business.
Donateto the ChamberThe Chamber appreciates the generous support of our community.
- General Chamber Operating Support
- Music in the Park Concerts
- Supporting Local Businesses
WILX- Studio 10 On the Road in Grand Ledge
Grand Ledge Shirts
Help support your local Grand Ledge Community small businesses with the purchase of a "WE ARE GRAND LEDGE" shirts and our NEW "Eat Shop Play"shirts. For each item sold, $8 will be donated to the Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce to be distributed among the Chamber member small businesses in the Grand Ledge Community. Go Comets!
Become a Friend of the ChamberDid you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
Chamber's MissionThe Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.