Attention Chamber Members: The Chamber is starting a new initiative to drive economic growth to Grand Ledge businesses every month. Not a member yet? Join today!
Attention Greater Grand Ledge Area Customers: The Chamber encourages you to patronize all of our Chamber members' businesses on the 4th Fridays of every month.
Pam's Pantry: 10% off all day
Salvage Yard: Fourth Friday in February - Fly In! 11:00 am - 7:00 pm; All Items with a Bird on it or related to Birds - 20% off; Free Decorative Bird Nest with Purchase; Five for the Fourth Drawing (enter to win $5 gift certificates good for next Fourth Friday)
Eyes Optometry Boutique: Free Neora gel patches with purchase of a pair of glasses. The Neora patches help soothe the eyes and instantly hydrate the skin. They also help reduce under-eye bags, dark circles, and wrinkles.
Capital City Comic Con: They will be teaching games from 3 pm - 8 pm at GL Book Exchange. Learn to play Dungeons & Dragons! Capital City Comic Con staff will be teaching and running D&D sessions for beginners. No experience is needed and all materials will be provided. Stop by anytime, sessions are about an hour to an hour and a half, and you're welcome to just watch if you want! Learn to play board games! We'll have a few popular board games set up with Capital City Comic Con staff ready to teach the rules. Stop by anytime, games range from 30 minutes to an hour and a half, and you're welcome to just watch if you want!
La Fontaine Automotive Group: They would like to extend a $1,000 voucher toward the purchase or lease of any new vehicle at one of our three Lansing locations. LaFontaine Buick GMC, LaFontaine Ford and LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Lansing are all excited to give back to fellow Chamber members. Select models apply. Bring this ad in and see dealer for complete details.
At the Library: From 1 - 4 pm Senior Community Care of Michigan and Regency at Lansing West will be there with information about their services and programs! The Library will have Free Sample Fridays!
Mix & Mingle Networking Event
First Event: March 5 at Brick Haven Brewing Company from 7:00 - 9:00 PM!
The Chamber will be hosting the following networking events in March, April, and May. These events will give the Chamber Board an opportunity to meet with Chamber members and local residents who are interested in helping the Chamber build a stronger community.
St. Patrick's Day Celebration Parade
Saturday, March 14 at 2:00 PM
If you have Celtic Pride or just want to see a Wee Bit of Irish, come on down to Bridge Street and take in the sites and sounds of the parade as well as other festivities happening around town on Friday, March 13 and Saturday, March 14.
The Chamber welcomes all Chamber members, local businesses, civic organizations, churches, scouting groups, schools, and clubs to show their community spirit by participating in the parade.
What's Coming Up in 2020
- Feb 28: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Mar 5: Mix and Mingle at Brick Haven Brewery
- Mar 14: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Mar 27: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Apr 16: Chamber Annual Dinner
- Apr 24: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Apr 30: Mix and Mingle at Log Jam
- May 16 - Oct 10: Market on the Grand
- May 22: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Jun 4 - Aug 27: Music in the Park
- Jun 25-28: Yankee Doodle Days Festivals
- Jun 25: Music in the Park
- Jun 26: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Jun 27: Parade, Kids' Day, and Fireworks
- Jun 28: Community Church Service & Picnic
- Jul 10: Movie in the Ballfield
- Jul 24: Movie in the Ballfield
- Aug 7: Movie in the Ballfield
- Aug 21: Golf Scramble Outing
- Aug 21: Movie in the Ballfield
- Aug 28: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Sep 9: Coffee and Conversation Chamber Meeting
- Sep 17: Chamber Business Expo and Community Open House
- Sep 25: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Oct 9-11: Color Cruise and Island Fall Festival
- Oct 10: Grand Ledge Beer Fest
- Oct 14: Coffee and Conversation Chamber Meeting
- Oct 23: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Oct 23: Bridge Street Trick or Treat
- Nov 11: Coffee and Conversation Chamber Meeting
- Nov 27: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Nov 28: Shop Small Saturday
- Dec 4: Night Lights Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting
- Dec 9: Coffee and Conversation Chamber Meeting
- Dec 25: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.