Come get your local produce and other locally produced goods, including produce, homemade baked goods, handcrafted products, plants, and much more.
The 48th Annual Night Lights Christmas Parade is a spectacular night time parade packed full of lots of lights and music! It starts at the Grand Ledge Fire Department at 500 North Clinton Street and then makes its way straight down Bridge Street. Santa and Mrs. Claus will make their appearance at the end of the parade, trading in their red sleigh for a red fire truck.
The Chamber welcomes all Chamber members, local businesses, civic organizations, churches, scouting groups, schools, and clubs to show their community spirit by participating in the parade. REGISTER YOUR GROUP TODAY!!! Santa Claus is coming to town!!!
Looking Ahead in 2019
- Saturdays thru Oct 26: Market on the Grand
- Oct 25: Bridge Street Trick or Treat
- Nov 13: Coffee and Conversation
- Nov 30: Small Business Saturday
- Dec 6: Night Lights Christmas Parade
- Dec 11: Coffee and Conversation
Attention Local Businesses: If you would like to advertise and promote your business as well as continue to support the Chamber's nine annual events, please think about sponsoring these events. Let’s partner and collaborate to continue bringing families what they enjoy and grow our local businesses in the process. We are all in this together! Please contact the Chamber if you have any questions. Last day to get your logo included in print materials is coming up.
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.