The Chamber will be hosting networking events throughout the year to give the Chamber Board an opportunity to meet with Chamber members and local residents who are interested in helping the Chamber build a stronger community, while enjoying some drinks and free snacks.
Log Jam Backroom, 110 W Jefferson Street
The Grand Ledge Chamber is excited for this year's 35th Annual Yankee Doodle Days.
Registration is now open for the Saturday 11AM Parade and Craft Show.
Like our Facebook Yankee Doodle Days event page, so you can stay up-to-date on all the details of this event.
Chamber's New Executive Director
Amy Hoyes is the Chamber's new Executive Director. “I am thrilled to be working with local businesses and community members to grow chamber engagement in Grand Ledge,” Hoyes said.
Hoyes comes to the chamber most recently as Development Director for the American Heart Association. Previously she was Vice President of Development for a nonprofit in South Carolina where she was responsible for raising more than $1 million in corporate and community engagement through events, sponsorships, and donations.
Learn more about Amy.
2018 Chamber Events
- Throughout 2018: Chamber Mix & Mingle Networking Events
- Saturdays in May - October: Grand Ledge Farmers' Market
- Thursday Nights in June - August: Music in the Park
- June 21-24: Yankee Doodle Days
- Friday Nights in August: Movies in the Park
- August 3: $1,000 Golf Scramble
- October 12-14: Color Cruise & Island Festival
- November 24: Small Business Saturday
- December 7: Night Lights Christmas Parade
- December 8: Holiday Craft Show
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.