Thanks to everyone who came out to support this year's family friendly event and special thanks to our generous event sponsors.
See you all next year for the 36th annual community event!
Join the Chamber, LCC Radio 89.7 FM WLNZ, and the City of Grand Ledge Government for this year's FREE concert series on Thursday nights from 7-9PM at Jaycee Park. We will also Rock the Food Bank every Thursday night and collect protein foods, breakfast foods, toiletries, and pantry items as well as donations.
Come meet our 2018 Farmers' Market vendors every Saturday through October 27 from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM at Jaycee Park, 525 E. River Street. The vendors bring local produce and other locally produced goods. Items throughout the season include fresh local produce, homemade baked goods, handcrafted products, plants, honey, maple syrup, smoked fish, flowers, and other locally produced goods.
The Chamber will be hosting networking events throughout the year to give the Chamber Board an opportunity to meet with Chamber members and local residents who are interested in helping the Chamber build a stronger community, while enjoying some drinks and free snacks.
Grand Princess Riverboat will be docked at Jaycee Park
Entertainment provided by Music in the Park
Join the Chamber on Friday, August 3 at the Grand Ledge Country Club for its annual golf outing. Registration opens at 8:30 AM; Putting contest at 9:15 AM; Shotgun start at 10:00 AM. Golf includes 18 holes with cart, continental breakfast, bottomless draft beer, and all-day open grill! Register to Golf or Become a Sponsor today!
2018 Chamber Events
- Throughout 2018: Chamber Mix & Mingle Networking Events
- Saturdays in May - October: Grand Ledge Farmers' Market
- Thursday Nights in June - August: Music in the Park
- Friday Nights in August: Movies in the Park
- August 3: $1,000 Golf Scramble
- October 12-14: Color Cruise & Island Festival
- November 24: Small Business Saturday
- December 7: Night Lights Christmas Parade
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.