Schedule a Chamber AppointmentWe are slowing moving back into the Chamber office on Mondays only and by appointment only. If you would like to schedule an appointment or have any questions, please contact Amy at 517.627.2383 or email@example.com.
2020 Upcoming Chamber Events
- Market on the Grand - NOW OPEN: Saturdays from 9 AM - 1 PM at Jaycee Park
- Movies in the Ball Field - Maybe in August 14 and/or August 21st
- Music in the Park - Maybe in August
We are following the Governor's guidelines for safe openings and events. Due to this, we will not be starting Music in the Park on July 9th. We tend to have large turnouts for the free concerts and do not feel we can limit the crowd to what the orders mandate. Once we can safely have at least 1,000 people at an outdoor gathering, we will have the concerts. We will try again for August.
Help support your local Grand Ledge Community small businesses with the purchase of a "WE ARE GRAND LEDGE" t-shirt. For each item sold, $8 will be donated to the Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce to be distributed among the Chamber member small businesses in the Grand Ledge Community. Go Comets!
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.