Chamber Mix & Mingle Networking EventsThe Chamber will be hosting several networking events throughout the year to give the Chamber Board an opportunity to meet with Chamber members and local residents who are interested in helping the Chamber build a stronger community.
BrickHaven Brewing Company, 200 E. Jefferson Street, Grand Ledge
Join the Grand Ledge Chamber Board for its first Mix & Mingle event of the year as we welcome Ed and Ben Huston, the proprietors of BrickHaven, to town while enjoying some delicious ales, wines, apple ciders, house sodas, and snacks.
2018 Chamber Events
- Throughout 2018: Chamber Mix & Mingle Events
- Saturday Mornings in May - October: Grand Ledge Farmers' Market
- Thursday Nights in June - August: Music in the Park
- June 21-24: Yankee Doodle Days
- Friday Nights in August: Movies in the Park
- August 3: $1,000 Golf Scramble
- October 12-14: Color Cruise & Island Festival
- November 24: Small Business Saturday
- December 7: Night Lights Christmas Parade
- December 8: Holiday Craft Show
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.