Saturdays through October 29 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM | Jaycee Park
The market has moved down by the Splashpad to accommodate the construction on the north end of the park
Come get your local produce and other locally produced goods, including produce, homemade baked goods, handcrafted products, plants, and much more.
Looking Ahead in 2019
- Through Oct 26: Market on the Grand (FKA GL Farmers Market) on Saturdays
- Through Aug 29: Music in the Park on Thursdays
- Jun 20-23: Yankee Doodle Days
- Jun 22: 11AM Parade & 10PM Fireworks
- Jun 23: NEW EVENTS: Church service & community picnic
- Jun 28: Movies in the Ball Field
- Jul 12: Movies in the Ball Field
- Jul 26: Movies in the Ball Field
- Aug 9: $1,000 Golf Scramble at Centennial Acres
- Aug 9: Movies in the Ball Fieldd
- Aug 29: Last Music in the Park
- 10PM Fireworks
- Oct 11-13: Color Cruise and Island Festival
- Oct 12: NEW EVENT: Grand Ledge Beer Fest
- Oct 25: Bridge Street Trick or Treat
- Nov 30: Small Business Saturday
- Dec 6: Night Lights Christmas Parade
Attention Local Businesses: If you would like to advertise and promote your business as well as continue to support the Chamber's nine annual events, please think about sponsoring these events. Let’s partner and collaborate to continue bringing families what they enjoy and grow our local businesses in the process. We are all in this together! Please contact the Chamber if you have any questions. Last day to get your logo included in print materials is coming up.
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.